- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
What information we collect and why we collect it.
- We collect information to provide better services to all those with whom we deal.
- Information that you provide to us while using CashInvoice applications such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email id, loan account details and any details that may have been voluntarily provided by the user in connection with availing any of the services by CashInvoice.
- CashInvoice reserves the right share the same details with Financiers.
- We use personal information to manage and operate our business, we lay great emphasis on Our privacy and security standards to guard against identity theft and provide security for Your personal information.
- CashInvoice reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or any portion of the Site at any time, with or without notice.
- You hereby confirm that the User Information provided by You is and shall continue to be valid, true and accurate to the best of Your knowledge.
How we use information that we collect
- CashInvoice do not and will not sell or rent User Information to anyone, anytime for any reason.
In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, aid us in serving you better, or market our Services. We use your personal information in the following ways:
- Verifying Your identity.
- Operate, maintain, and improve our site(s), products, and services.
- Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service
- Fulfilling your requests for certain services and providing You with related customer service
- Identify you as a user in our system.
Right to Terminate Access
THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE CUSTOMER’S LOGIN ID AND PASSWORD
- CashInvoice is not responsible if someone else accesses the Customer’s account through Registration Information they have obtained from the Customer or through a violation by the Customer of this Privacy and Security Policy or CashInvoice’s Terms of Service.
- If the Customer believes that they have been stolen or been made known to others, the Customer must contact CashInvoice immediately.
- Cookies are small pieces of information (text files) that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the website. These text files can be used by websites to make the users experience more efficient. The law states that we can store these cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
- To that end, CashInvoice uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. No personal information will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
As a user of our site, you have the following rights, any of which you may exercise by contacting us
- The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time. Extra requests (particularly repetitive) for data may result in a fee being charged to the user.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. CashInvoice has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
If You have any questions about
- Practices of this Website,
- Your dealings with this Website or believe that We have not adhered to it,
You may contact
407 ,408, 409, Runwal Square, LBS Rd, next to Runwal Anthurium, Mulund West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400080